I filled in mysqueezebox.com account info and one of the Touches
appeared. It asked if I wanted to change it from mysqueezebox to this
server. Answered yes and nothing happened. So changed it back, it
redirected to mysqueezebox. Hit the back button on the browser and -
the Touch was no longer showing. (prior to going to mysqueezebox I
tried accessing SBS via the Touch. No go).

The SBS is connected via Port 3483. This is ok in SBS diagnostics,
confirmed in the Touch Diagnostics, but shows as not connected in the
Touch Diagnostics.

Server IP address (from SBS) 192.168.1.53

Wireless IP address (from Touch) 192.168.1.6

I suspect a reboot may well get it all going again, but need to sort
out my Win7 issue first (damn I hate computers!).

--
danter