Yes trying to connect to SBS on the PC (as I have done for years - and
the past 4 months with the Touchs.
In Diagnostics, all Pings, Ports and IP Server addresses are OK for
both SBS and mysqueezebox.

Cant imagine it is the anti-virus nor firewall as they both have been
operating successfully together for ages (the firewall has SBS as an
exception).

The Touch does not offer SBS as an option - simply states that I should
download it and install it on my PC.

But, both Touchs recognise each other - each lsits the other as well
under 'Choose Player'.  I can also play internet radio from the Touch
screens (obviously not the SBS web remote.

Can't restart the PC at the moment as I have a big boot file issue. If
I turn it off, I wont be able to turn it back on until I sort the Win7
issue.

--
danter