mjensen;657512 Wrote:

> 3) Change the realtime priority of audio related processes (optional)
> The easiest way to do this is the put these 4 lines into
> /etc/init.d/rcS at the end of the file, just before the last line that
> initializes squeezeplay.
>
> I have
>
> chrt -f -p 93 `pidof 'sirq-hrtimer/0'`
> chrt -f -p 91 `pidof 'sirq-timer/0'`
> chrt -f -p 87 `pidof 'IRQ-25'`
> chrt -f -p 59 `pidof 'IRQ-37'`

Finally got round to getting the USB up and running again today
following a firmware update that wiped it all :(

I've now tried adding those 4 lines into the rcS file, but for me it
hasn't made any noticable difference, i.e. I still get about the same
number of clicks as before.

Oh well, worth a try, and I appreciate the tip. I'll be more than
willing to try any others as and when they come up :)

--
indypants