verycd;660807 Wrote:
> Thank you Phil for the quick tip. I will install winscp today and report
> the result. Do I need a web browser on the Touch to drag and drop files?
> I was thinking to open the Touch as an external drive.

You should be able to see it on the network in Windows Explorer and
manage files using just Win Explorer. Like I said, it doesn't always
show up on its own. Here's what mine looks like (I've named it 'Touch')
when I enter \\touch in the address bar.

Once you have it visible in Windows Explorer you should be able to
simply drag and drop files into the directories. It's not fast, though.
If you're copying a lot of files, you may be better off attaching the
drive to your desktop to do it.

|Filename: 2011-10-02_003459.jpg                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12548|

JJZolx