aubuti;640120 Wrote:
> Every "pc speaker" I have ever seen is a powered speaker, so I don't
> think the distinction you make makes a lot of sense.
I have seen un-powered PC speakers, but it was ten years ago. They were
magenta, about the same size as a pair of big circumaural headphones,
and sounded really, really crappy, but still way better than the
average 2" inbuilt PC speaker fed by a 10 bit mono DAC. Just mentioning
it for completeness. ;)

--
Soulkeeper

-that is not dead which can eternal lie. and with strange aeons even
death may die.-
touch (sans caps) + duet + boom + radio (portable) / dd-wrt @ linksys
wrt54g/160n/320n/e2k/e3k + homeplugs &c. / sbs 7.6.x on w7(x86) w/avira
free