socistep;640214 Wrote:
> I have a pair of Harman Kardon soundsticks linked to my Touch in the
> living room, its quite a small room and I like the sound from them,
> longer term I will move to better powered speakers or amp/speaker combo
> but don't want to research too much due to potential wallet impact!
>
> Might be worth looking at the soundsticks, one negative though is that
> there is no remote and I have the Touch at 100% volume so you need to
> get up and down to change volume

Am replying to my own post here, I previously had the Soundsticks and
replaced with the Audioengine A2 - IMO the A2s are vastly superior,
great full and detailed sound and a lot more clarity, I sold my
soundsticks on eBay so the cost of the A2s wasn't too bad.

I don't get too far on the volume knob with the A2 so it obviously goes
quite loud!

--
socistep