Woke up this morning, went downstairs powered the receiver and pressed
the touch and music! its working not sure why but all the
stations/spotify are working perfectly, sounds good too. Tried both the
digital and RCA connectors and i think the digital connection sounds
marginally better (going into an Arcam receiver).

Now all i have to do is get the ipeng app on the ipad to control it and
I am done and can move onto ordering a NAS, though I must admit this
recent bout of technological incompetence on my part has knocked my
confidence a bit on the NAS front. Was thinking about the LG N1T1 NAS
drive, the one with an optical drive, anyone have any experience of
pairing this with SB touch?

Thanks for all the advice and thanks to all those who took the time to
read my post. I know the 'its not working thread' are usually the most
tedious:)

--
Khalsarule