I have just replaced a SB Classic with a new SB Touch. Everything works
except for streaming 96/24 FLAC files through the Touch to my ancient
Digital - Analog converter, which I used to be able to do through the
SB3.

The problem that whereas the SBS/SB3 combo would down-convert the FLAC
files to 48/24 (using SOX), the SBS/Touch combo is  able to stream the
96/24 flac files without down-converting.

That would "normally" be great - but in my case the DAC can not
handle/was not designed for 96/24 - it "tops out" at 48/24.

Now my question - short of converting all my FLAC files to 48/24 is
there any way to make Touch handle the 96/24 streams in the same manner
as the SB3????

Thanks in advance....

--
cvj