Phil Leigh;662039 Wrote:
> Yes that was why I was asking... My meSurements... Which detected a
> difference - were analogue output only.

Where they inside what can be called audiable are they possible to
hear, I'm well aware of that things show up on measurments long before
any human ear can detect it, but technical improvements are good on
it's own merits too, it adds up small improvements here and there in
the long chain from musician to listener.

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad