I spent a lot of time on 2 phone calls with a Squeezebox tech last
weekend trying to resolve my problem. He finally gave up and said they
would email me a returned goods number and label for me to return my
Touch. When they received it they would send me a brand new
replacement.

A week later I've received nothing. So I called in and spoke to another
tech. He told me "the people in the Phillipines rejected your return". I
told him I resented their rejection, but especially disliked not being
informed of their change of mind. His reply was that the people in the
Phillipines don't reply to customers.

I'm getting closer to buying a Sonos every day this strings out.

Andy

--
Andy T