Andy T;668151 Wrote:

> 4) My flac collection is 1,600+ CDs on an outboard hard drive. The
> combination of my laptop, hard drive, Touch and 3 power supplies is not
> my idea of "portable". A Touch with a card or 2 and its power supply
> is.

C'mon Andy.

You seem to be unhappy that the product doesn't meet your narrow set of
requirements even though there are many easy workarounds.

You're not going to find an SD card large enough for 1600 CDs worth of
flac files anyway, so I'm not sure why the SD card issue is a problem
for you. I agree it should be fixed or dropped as a listed feature.

--
Goodsounds