Mr. Tuesdays;674800 Wrote:
> How do those of you who have this running get new files onto the USB
> drive?
> I saw back in post #32 that Rktdi says:
>
> Is there a way to get files to the USB drive thru the network?  That
> would be great.

Official way is via Samba, which export a Windows share you can mount
on Windows and Linux. I did that successfully. It needs to be enabled
in the advanced options. You may be able to use file synchronisation
over that mounted share.

I personally use rsync over the SSH server. For this, you need to
enable remote SSH login access and install rsync on the Touch. I've got
a thread on the subject.

Good luck...

Jean

--