thyname;676509 Wrote:
> I looked it up. Looks good with outstanding users' reviews, especially
> from SB owners. However, it is too expensive for me. I am getting my SB
> Touch for a total of $209, it does not make sense to spend double or
> more of that on something to "support" my sB touch.
If you don't like that server:Squeezebox cost ratio then the solution
is simple: you need to get more Squeezeboxes!  :-)

Seriously though, the real beauty of the Squeezebox system (and similar
systems such as Sonos) comes when start spreading them around the
house/flat, so you have full access to your music collection, online
services, etc in any room. SBs like to live in packs.

--
aubuti