I got it today, and I have to say: this is an amazing device! Setting it
up was a breeze. I connected it to my Home Theater system: a flagship
Pioneer receiver and Axiom speakers. I connected it to my network
through ethernet cable and it started to work right away.

I was able to connect it to my NAS Apple Lossless music files via my
old laptop and the Logitech Media Server installed on it. It worked
great, great quality of music and no buffering or playback stops. Very
happy with the setup! Thank you for all your help guys and for your
suggestions. The setup is fine for now. I will certainly look in the
future to add other devices in my setup, possibly a NAS (or other
device you have suggested) with SB server built in, an external DAC and
so on.

--
thyname