thyname;676509 Wrote:
> I looked it up. Looks good with outstanding users' reviews, especially
> from SB owners. However, it is too expensive for me. I am getting my SB
> Touch for a total of $209, it does not make sense to spend double or
> more of that on something to "support" my sB touch. Thanks anyway. I
> will keep it in my "toys to be purchased" list :-)

How about buying an older used laptop for $50?  Doesn't even need to
have a WiFi card, just ethernet.
Then load the VB software for free.  Or just keep that laptop's OS like
WinXP and run the full LMS server.  Now you have an actual PC instead a
limited NAS.
Can't get any more budget than that.  ;)

--
toby10