Hi,

I received my Squeezebox Touch yesterday, and currently have it routed
directly into my Quad 303 power amp, then on into ProAc Studio 150
floorstanders. I have gathered from my reading of this forum that it
would be preferable to bypass the volume control on the Touch, which
will either require a DAC, or pre-amp, or both. The Yamaha has the
ability to decode 24/96 inputs, and can bypass the DSP. However, it
must be an old DAC, possibly inferior to the Touch's? Maybe I should
just use it as an analog volume pot? Is it worth it just to gain the
benefit of not adjusting the volume? Thanks in advance.

--
just_a_touch