paul.raulerson;687238 Wrote:
> Installed and tried on a MF VLink, A Wavelength CoSecant, and a
> Peachtree DAC*IT.
>
> No synch to the VLink or CoSecant.
>
> The Peachtree played the music cleanly, but the music "dragged" if that
> makes any sense.
>
> By the way, install was flawless and the uninstall was also flawless.
> Good work, please don't get discouraged! :)
>
> -Paul

Hi Paul - can you confirm whether you saw the words "USB Test Kernel"
on the startup screen?  I want to make sure that you actually installed
the test kernel as the other case looks like it was not running.  I've
added to the instructions to hopefully make this clearer, but it would
be good to understand what you saw in more detail..

--
Triode