I tried this with TT3.0, it took some work to get the two to work
together. The best bet seems to be to install TT3.0 first. Turn off the
display blank so you can see what you are doing with Triodes changes.
Set the buffer to 5000 (does not work for me with much lower). Turn off
the priority changes, something in there seriously messes up the
Streamer II. I did this by editing the file:
/etc/init.d/rcS.local

Comment out the line that sets the priorities.

Then install Triodes applets. Unplug the power, plug in the hub and
DAC, turn power back on, use USB Audio to select the DAC, it will
reboot and should work.

The results are quite a bit better than without TT3.0, it was a pretty
shocking difference to me. Interestingly with the internal DAC the
daemon killer made a big difference, but with the Streamer II on the
hub it hardly made any difference at all.

John S.

--
JohnSwenson