JohnSwenson;688921 Wrote:

> The results are quite a bit better than without TT3.0, it was a pretty
> shocking difference to me. Interestingly with the internal DAC the
> daemon killer made a big difference, but with the Streamer II on the
> hub it hardly made any difference at all.

That's interesting - do you have a usb issolator to hand to test if
that makes any difference?  Trying to guess what the interaction is
with the dac if the clock really is entirely local to the dac...

I will add something to the USB output applet for 16 bit.

Also kernel #2 only contains a couple of changes over the default
kernel.  Its likely with dacs that don't also use HID that the default
kernel will work in place of kernel #2, they will get a divide by 0
backtrace in dmesg but I suspect they will work.  Other dacs need one
of the other changes I've make for kernel #2

--
Triode