neeraj0272;688515 Wrote:
> Are you sure you have removed all vid files? In my case there was one
> .m4a vid file that I had overlooked and did not delete. after deleting
> it, it is running smoothly. ....

You actually were right that one .avi file kept being overlooked! Thank
you for pointing that possibility! I will see during next week or so if
a new firmware comes out (there was 7.7.2 something on the server) and
will test (as it means wipe & scan all the 20k+ files from the scratch
it may take some time).

--
congole

_
SB Touch; Denon DVD-1920; Revolver SEE+ Sumiko BluePoint;
Luxman L-405 (impr.); VTL straight-line (impr.);  Luxman T-240 (impr.);

AKAI GX-95; AIWA AD-F640Z; Usher S-520.