garym;688807 Wrote:
> ...if you want anyone from logitech to read your request, you'll need to
> post at the logitech official forums ... or post a bug ...

You are right (I actually forgot about that one) - though I hoped that
someone from Logitech occasionally looks through these threads as well
(Maybe not all users are technically so apt but would certainly know
what they would like to see as a feature or hate as an annoying
problem, and if I had a product like this on the market I would
certainly want to know the public response and consequently be able to
properly correct my approach).

--
congole

_
SB Touch; Denon DVD-1920; Revolver SEE+ Sumiko BluePoint;
Luxman L-405 (impr.); VTL straight-line (impr.);  Luxman T-240 (impr.);

AKAI GX-95; AIWA AD-F640Z; Usher S-520.