congole;689130 Wrote:
> Here's one note to support the "always" part: when the artwork scan
> starts it looks like in my case it really crashes at the same point
> (cca 215/1220) every time(!)
>
> And for the "development" part: How come that after all this
> optimization it manages to pass somehow this stage (1 or 2 repeats)
> with an almost a year old firmware release (latest 7.5.4)?

It appears you can determine which file Tiny SBS is crashing on ?  If
so, I would suggest you move that file off that drive and see if you
can complete a full rescan. If that scan works then the file causing
the problem needs to be looked at. Post as much detailed info about it
as possible so folks here can see if something jumps out at them.

I ran Tiny SC w SBS 7.5.3 for about a yr until I decided to get a
router and go wifi. Updated to 7.7.1 a few months back and have had no
issues. Scans are a lot faster and no more issues w reconnecting after
PC restarts like I had w 7.5.3. 7.7.2 I believe is still in the beta
stage so if you decide to update you may want to use 7.7.1.

It is odd that when you run wifi there is no issue. Something in a file
or files that Tiny SC is not liking.

--
dasmueller