dsdreamer;695065 Wrote:
> I hope he will keep his unofficial applets available for the future.
> They are starting to become indispensable!

It looks like Logitech is unable to accept the patches as part of the
mainstream kernel at present as they are concerned about the amount of
testing required.  I will therefore be looking at making it an easier
3rd party addition to install - I think we can make the applet
automatically download and install the kernel after it is installed and
trap the case of a missing dac better.  I also want to merge the
features of kernels #1 and 3 so that we can have one install with an
option to support the no hub case at 44/48k for dacs which work with
it.

--
Triode