Mnyb;696576 Wrote:
> Thanks, but being curios have you managed to do it now ?

As I mentioned previously, using kernel 4, 192kHz from the touch is
definately working with the UAC2 dacs I've tested with. A great piece
of work!

Regarding 192kHz over wi-fi - I'm not sure how representative my test
files are to actual music, but the 3 minute 41 secs/44.1kHz/16 bit flac
track I have is 21.4MB, and that same track at 24 bit 192kHz flac comes
in at 40.1MB - I've had no problems streaming that over wi-fi during
testing.

The same track in wav comes in at 242MB - I think (theoretically at
least) even this should be achievable over 802.11g, definately not on
my network though!

--
RadBadMark