Installing LogitechMediaServer-7.7.1-33750.exe (downloaded from
squeezebox.com) was not a success. Installed, uninstalled it twice.
Webinterface did not react on mouseclicks, second screen in new IE
instance completely empty in all tabs. Uninstalled everything.
Downloaded LogitechMediaServer-7.7.2-33893.exe from
http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/index.php?ver=7.7 on 3/20/12
to give it another try. Also downloaded there SqueezePlay-setup.exe
Installed both in the same sequence. That was successful!
Finally I got my SBT and LMS working in the way I thought it should.
For the record:
My system is Asus laptop with OEM Windows XP home. For now, some media
files are on the HD. If it continues working well, I'll use my Nas for
the Media files.
My SBT uses FW 772-r9558 and LMS uses SW 7.7.2-33893 for now 3/21/12.
Coming weeks I'll use & see if it's working consistent, for the time
being I'll ignore offered LMS SW updates, but I'll update SBT FW, when
offered.

Thank for Tips & help, hope to bring more good news after some time

Rudolf NL

--
GeminiAlpha