JIJ3 wrote:
> Hi Triode,
>
> Any plans for making 192K available on the I2S/analog side?
>
> Thanks, Jack

I need to try this again - according to the imx35 reference manual there
is a divider which should be able to be programmed to change the clock
rate, but when I tried it didn't appear to work.  I don't have access to
test gear to look at the lock rates coming out of the imx35 soc chip so
would be interested in trying some changes if other people can test the
impact on the clock outputs.

I would be interested in your reading of 46.4.2 of the processor
reference manual - (I think available from the freescale site) - do you
think changing the div2 stage would result in the right clocks?