Triode wrote:
> I need to try this again - according to the imx35 reference manual there
> is a divider which should be able to be programmed to change the clock
> rate, but when I tried it didn't appear to work.  I don't have access to
> test gear to look at the lock rates coming out of the imx35 soc chip so
> would be interested in trying some changes if other people can test the
> impact on the clock outputs.
>
> I would be interested in your reading of 46.4.2 of the processor
> reference manual - (I think available from the freescale site) - do you
> think changing the div2 stage would result in the right clocks?

With kernal 5, 192K files play at 1/2 speed. They are not downsampled by
the server. With kernal 6, they play at correct speed, but are
downsampled by the server. Does kernal 5 alter this DIV2 setting to
divide the clocks by 2? If so, that may be the problem. My reading of
this section is that DIV2 should be set to 0.