alcarp wrote:
> Sorry, how do I do this?
> Also, further to my post, I went to Settings > Advanced > Select Output.
> The SBT correctly identified the NAD M51 as USB 2.0. I selected this and
> streamed music to the USB port. The display on the NAD says 192k bit no
> sound.
> BTW, I tried with the Audiophilleo 2 and this worked. Would prefer to
> use without the AP2.

After further listening comparisons between the SBT + EDO > AP2 and the
Mac Mini + Audirvana+ (A+) > AP2:

The former, sounded very good compared with no EDO but not as good as
the mac Mini option where the sound had more body and life in it. I
suspect most of this difference is due to the A+ player. EDO would be a
real killer app for Logitech if it could incorporate some or all of what
A+ does.