Triode wrote:
> Hi - do you have it running in windows or linux firmware at present?  Do
> you know if the windows version will work standards uac 2 drivers.  If
> you do go back to the windows version, could you test 2 things:
> 1) Does it work at all frequencies on a windows PC?
> 2) What does the dmesg show when you connect it to SBT running kernel #9
> - even if it is not working, it would be useful to know what the error
> messages say.

Thanks for the answer!

It needs a proprietary driver for Windows. I guess, this is not the
standard uac 2, right? Here is the drivers needed:
http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/TE8802/TE8802EN.htm

1) However, I connected it already to Windows with the proprietary
driver, and the windows firmware installed. I tested it successfully on
44.1k, 48k, 88.2k and 96k. However, my DAC does not support higher
frequencies (I am upgrading it, but don't have the parts yet), so I did
not test 176.4 and 192k.

2) Does it make sense to test that, if it needs a proprietary driver
under windows? As I wrote, when I connect it with the windows firmware,
and reboot, the SBT remains on the "DAC not connected" screen forever.
Should I try to SSH into it in this state?