yukiginger wrote:
> Thanks, garym. He recently added wireless service but I set up his music
> to play independent of that (and prior to his purchase). Can you direct
> me to instructions on how to set up the Duet controller with the touch,
> to work through the wifi?
>
> Thanks a bunch.

So, he has a system, with a WIFI Router (i.e, an internal network).  And
I assume that WIFI network has a SSID name (unique) and some sort of
security (WPA, etc.). So  both the TOUCH and the CONTROLLER have to be
setup in each of their network setup routines to be connected to that
SSID.  And both the TOUCH and the CONTROLLER have to be setup to be
registered on the same mysqueezebox.com account.   This wiki may help as
well:

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Main_Page