Thanks again. I wanted to avoid having SBS and his music running off his
laptop because he doesn't often use his laptop. An older desktop
computer gets the most use in the house and it is the machine that he
accesses the internet with. I also understand that is better to use the
Touch with an attached USB OR traditionally through a network to a
computer that holds the music, so I was hoping to avoid any possible
confusion and stick with one or the other. Now that he has invested in
wireless and he really needs to have the extra versatility of the Duet
remote I likely will install SBS on his laptop computer and link the
Touch accordingly. The external hard drive can then just hold the FLAC
files as backups.