yukiginger wrote:
> Thanks again. I wanted to avoid having SBS and his music running off his
> laptop because he doesn't often use his laptop.

You don't need to run SBS on a laptop.
Personally, at home, I'm running a SB-Touch with an attached USB drive
and the internal TinyLMS server. The networking of the Touch is
configured to connect to my WiFi Access Point. The Touch can play local
music from the attached USB drive (without a PC), and can also play
Internet Radio via the network.
On top of that, I have another SB-Touch and a SB-Radio that connect to
the TinyLMS on the first SB-Touch. They can play music from the USB
drive attached to the first SB-Touch. The only thing I needed was to
connect them to the same WiFI Access Point and use the same SB
credential.
Moreover, I have a tablet with a SB controller application that can
control all the other SB devices.

Let face it, you managed to do the most difficult part, which is to run
a SB-Touch with an attached USB drive. The only thing you need is to
configure the network on that SB-Touch, don't change anything else.
Also, most people will say that you would be better to buy a cheap
iTouch or Android device as a controller rather than Logitech
controller.

Regards,

Jean