ralphpnj wrote:

> On my other Squeezebox to external DAC setups I've simply learned to
> live with these less than perfect means of digital data transmission.

Same here, I love my Squeezebox and for a good session discovering new
music via Spotify or some internet radio, nothing comes close. I keep
all of my music ripped losslessly on a NAS drive connected via Cat6 to
the SBT, but if I'm in the mood to listen to my CD collection with the
best possible audio quality, then the CD goes in the Audiolab's draw
every time and the SBT gets switched off.