Hello Triode,

I have been using your EDO and DisplayOff for several months and I am
really happy with the enhancements they provide. I thank you a lot for
making them available to the community.

I would like to be able to manually install both plugins on the Touch,
without relying on remote sites, in case I'd have to do a factory
reset.
Could you please tell us how to do that ?

Some basic questions which come to mind:
- Retrieving executable images of your plugins: where/how can they be
found ?
- Installing the plugins on the Touch: where these files should be put
so that the Touch can retrieve them:
. in .../cache/updates on the server ?
. on an USB stick ?
. elsewhere ?
- Is there anything special to do so that the modified kernel for EDO be
properly installed ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Pierre