I was just looking at SONOS website, and I don't see any player that
would substitute as a bedside radio for me.  That is, I want to be able
to fully control the bedside radio from physical controls on the player
itself and in the dark.  Having to find and pick up a smart phone or
controller in the late evening or early morning would'nt work well. I
can roll over, click on a button on my boom, and select whatever I want
from the Boom itself.  Radio would be the same (although without the
nice backlighting on the keys that the Boom has)