As Tim stated, if you're happy as is then there is no need to buy a
Touch.

However, that said, the main reason to get a Touch would be use the
Touch rather than your current computer/Squeezeplay combo to play your
music. This would mean that you would no longer need a computer as part
of your music playback system.

One reason I use a Touch rather than Squeezeplay is that I don't have to
worry about all those annoying sounds and noises that always seem to pop
up when I have my computer hooked up to my stereo. Open a web page and
there is some video or audio that starts playing without my asking. With
the Touch I just hear the music that I want to listen to and nothing
else.