jono338 wrote:
> I was using Analog via the Balanced. Prior to it failing, the
> Transporter is all I had ... the current project with the Touch is to
> replace the Transporter. One thing I was planning to do tonight is to
> watch the router stats when LMS says it's playing to the Transporter to
> see if anything is actually being sent over the wireless.

Tried the Xilinx reset .

http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Transporter_xilix_reset .

"The Transporter is programmable, and the Logitech/Slim folks can change
the firmware to add features, fix bugs, etc. For most users, all updates
are performed automatically by the SqueezeCenter.

Some problems that occur occasionally that need more:

no audio, screens display normally

Perform a xilix reset to the microcode in the Transporter. Do this by:

power the Transporter off
press the 1 (one) key on the remote
power the Transporter on.

BTW: No need to actually unplug it, just press and hold the power button
until it reboots and when the logo scrolls into view, press 1. "

A bit hard to find as the wiki link an article is misspelled ,but who
names a microchip Xilinx :)