garym wrote:
> but how about TOUCH (with EDO added) connected directly to preamp? I
> assume this works too????
>
> The fact that you mention "supplier drivers" for DAC is a warning sign.
> If special drivers are required, some DACs do NOT work with USB
> connection to TOUCH.

OK, I'll try EDO kernel using analog out tonight when I get home.

My understanding is that the Windows drivers for the DAC are because the
standard windows USB audio drivers don't support high speed USB2.0 audio
- the point of the Gungnir is that it supports upto 192/24. That's
pretty much the idea behind the EDO too isn't it - enabling hi def
audio?

Jon