@mnyb .. thanks but I've done the xlinx thing about a dozen times.

OK, so I completely reset, then reloaded EDO.

When I got it up, I noticed it was saying Frequency as 48000 before I'd
played anything.

So I played a 44100 - terrible
A 96000 - terrible.

I had a look at the Touch and it was still saying 48000. So I had the
idea, what if I play a 48000 track. So I downsampled a 96000 to 48000
and played it. And it worked!

So then I played a 44100 and that sounded OK (though it was Al Jareau
being very jazzy :)
THen I tried an 88200 and it was back to terrible. The Touch was saying
88200 approximately.

Then just to see I tried a 192000 and terrible.

The logs seem to show the bit rates are being identified correctly.
attached

But it's definitely weird.

I ordered an optical and RCA coax today ... should have them in a couple
of days.

Jon

|Filename: messages.txt                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13778|