How do I get the Podcasts player from Extras on my second Touch device
and on my Orange Squeeze players? I really don't want any decencies to
my account on mysqueezebox.com anymore.

Thanks for reminding me about how badly broken the Podcast handling currently is :-).

I decided to re-write the plugin in 7.8 to support all players and UIs. It'll still be independent of the mysb.com hosted "app". Which means that you might end up with a Podcast item in the apps menu as well as in extras. That said it adds a link to your podcast feed on mysb.com (if you have mysb.com integration enabled). If you want to get rid of the duplication, enable the LMS plugin, and remove the app from your mysb.com account.

--

Michael