Stig Nygaard wrote:
> Hi Michael
> But after the upgrade on the NAS, the Podcasts 2.0 plugin disappeared
> completely!? On my ReadyNAS LMS there's now NO "Podcasts" option in the
> "Extras" menu, NO "Podcasts (2.0)" in the "Active plugins" list (or in
> the "Inactive plugins" list) and NO "Podcasts" tab in the settings.
> Completely gone?!

Oh wait, it was in the "Inactive plugins" list anyway. I just thought it
was another Podcasts plugin I saw there (The podcasts integrating to
mysqueezebox setup) because it was only called "Podcasts" instead of
"Podcasts 2.0". After activating this plugin I got my podcasts again.

So there's a little bug disabling the plugin on upgrading from LMS72 to
LMS78, but so far no more serious than that :-)