bennyboyph wrote:
> Is it possible for the Touch to output 352.8kHz and 384kHz via USB?
No, not possible. "Only" up to 176.4 and 192khz. At least I was trying
to play DSD128 in the DoP format (FLAC container and 352.8kHz). You
might try this
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?99132-Call-for-testers!-Daphile

I was testing it the last days with an older netbook. It rocks! Very
stable. You can play DSD64 and DSD128 even native, withouth the DoP
converting before. That does Daphile on-the-fly. Another advantage is
the hotplug between such a Daphile system and the USB DAC. With the SBT
(and EDO) you have to turn on the DAC before the SBT each time. I like
to use my SBT as a clock in standby mode.

Now I will have to buy a fanless mini-pc.