Last few days my SBT can't connect to mysqueezebox.com via
ethernet.Diagnostics at player says that all ethernet parameters are Ok
but No valid IP for mysqueezebox.com.Wireless - everything is ok.All
parameters at LMS diagnostics are OK but LMS can't recognized player.I'm
using TP link router .When I connect Touch directly to PC via ethernet
everything work fine (without mysqueezebox.com).I have tried
everything.All cables are OK , made a new account on mysqueezebox.com,
reinstall LMS , reinstall router , try with another PC but without
results.Touch recognized ethernet (with self asigne IP adress) but can't
connect to mysqueezebox.com .Before this problem SBT connected to
ethernet automaticly ,without any "self asign" or something like that.
Please help me.I have touch for almost 3 years and I didn't have any
problems with him , but last few days he drives me crazy.Thank you in
advance for help.