Mnyb wrote:
> network and subnet must be the same 192.168.1.x and 255.255.255.0 in
> this example x is the only thing that should differ between clients .
>
> Also chech whats used for DNS .
>
> On your PC use ipconfig to check whats it's thinking .
>
> I'm sure there is some kind of router trouble .
>
> Do you have acess to it ?

I have screenshots of all this numbers and I will post them latter when
I come home, but one thing I remember very well - IP adress for
WIFI(when I look at WIFI info on touch) doesn't even look like IP adress
of ethernet and router (they are the same , just like you wrote).Strange
, but Touch work with that unknown WIFI IP adress???I will check
everything once again after that I will try with another router.Thanks
for helping me.