Luke8 wrote:
> Thanks garym , I know everythig that you have written .I have SBT for a
> several years and I am quite good in operating with it.  SBT directly to
> PC via ethernet work quite well but without internet and
> mysqueezebox.com (and local network of course).
> I was allready trying what you do suggest to me but without
> success.Definitely something wrong with settings of local network  .New
> moment is that I can not share files between two computers on local
> network.Or maybe the router is not OK? One thing I noticed is that the
> IP addresses WiFi and Lan concection on SBT are totally different, I
> mean when I connect Lan IP adress is like IP adress of router and when I
> connect WiFi the IP adress is totally different but SBT work without
> problem.Is it OK? On router Touch IP is  (for example)192.168.100 and PC
> IP is 192.168.101.

network and subnet must be the same 192.168.1.x and 255.255.255.0 in
this example x is the only thing that should differ between clients .

Also chech whats used for DNS .

On your PC use ipconfig to check whats it's thinking .

I'm sure there is some kind of router trouble .

Do you have acess to it ?

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4