Hello Triode, I can't get the 'Yellowtec PUC2 Lite'
(http://www.yellowtec.de/products-lp/puc2-lp/puc2-lite.html)
(USB-AES/EBU converter) to work with USB EDO.

The Touch can see the device as an available DAC, but the sample rate
shown on my DAC stays frozen on 48khz and I can't play any songs. :( The
Touch also infinitely reboots when trying to power things on/off in
different orders.

I tried some of the experimental kernels but most aren't available for
download anymore and the later ones seem specific to devices with the
Tenor chip.

If this helps, this device has custom "bulk mode" windows and mac
drivers, and some technical inspection of the device from the web infers
that this a Ploytec based design using Atmel processors.
Some small hope for a solution includes: some report of the unit working
with Vortexbox, and that it works on Mac without drivers, and that it's
UAC2 compliant.

Any thoughts? Thanks!