Here's info on the DAC chip:

The DAC chip is a TDA1543. It is a budget chip developed by Philips
before
the latest generation of Hi-Res designs, but the beauty of it is that
it
takes I2S directly from a USB converter without needing any interface
circuitry and it is a multi-bit chip of the ladder type so it uses no
oversampling or digital filtering. The combination of the simplicity,
NOS
design and the overkill power supply are what gives the DAC its sound.

Gary, I agree that another DAC could have been easier to use with the
Touch (in fact I was using an old Peter Daniels DAC with the SBT) but
this DAC is so good for what it is, I had no choice but to purchase it.
I know that by relying on
forums for advice is difficult for all concerned, and I appreciate your
patience and understanding.

Here is the link for the Schiit drivers:

http://schiit.com/guides/windows-dac-setup

And I was able to hook up the DAC to my computer last night and it
played great, just fyi. Really want the SBT to work with this DAC.

Thanks again.