glrtrgi wrote:
> Hi
> When I scroll through Advanced Settings to choosing the Audio output I
> "see" that the DAC is described as a high speed USB 2.0 device. When I
> choose this device it then goes to a screen that shows the Status of the
> Dac as "Stopped", as opposed to "Running".
>
> Can anyone tell me how to "tell" the DAC to convert to running status?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gregg

Gregg, a couple of  suggestions to try in any order/combination.

With both devices connected and powered, pull the plug on the SBT, wait
a short moment and then plug in again.

With both devices connected and powered pull the USB lead from the SBT
and then reconnect.

You get the idea?

Reset the SBT using the button on the back.

Update the SBT again.

atb

Ronnie