I don't the problem is the output anymore, but that the Touch somehow
can't initiate the streaming.

Take a look at these pictures, below. If I stream from spotify on my
iPhone and then want to stream via the Touch, streaming terminates from
the iPhone. I guess spotify detects that I use a different device on the
same account. But then nothing happens. As far as I recall the display
on the Touch will show the progression of the track. But it doesn't.
Also when I stream radio there's no info what's supposed to currently be
playing. There used to be.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e9qcli60xnuj7yt/SBT2.jpeg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q8oo74m9je9w1a6/SBT1.jpeg?dl=0

Anyone familiar with this particular problem?