Man in a van wrote:
> If you are using LMS v7.9 nightly as the server on your computer, the
> touch should offer to update to 7.8 (I think it is ) when you restart
> it.
>

> If you want, you can update the software on the Touch
>
> Software Update
> You will be notified when there is new software available for your
> Squeezebox, but If you want to make sure you have the latest
> operating software:
> Go to
> Settings > Advanced > Software Update
>

> RTFM
>

> http://www.logitech.com/assets/30072/documentation.pdf

hey thanks - I've read the manual before already. :-)

my SBT has already the 7.8 firmware version but my question is when I
checked the LMS "inside" the SBT (Settings>Advanced>Squeezebox
Information>Logitech Media Server>), the version is still 7.7.3 which
doesn't align on the LMS that I have installed on my computer which is
7.9.0.

I've hardwired my SBT now from the router but still not working.